·
Registered
6,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
try again.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
hmm, i wonder what happened. IF its real. It does look prett fake tho. not even road rash on them legs or nothing.
kinda looks like an Iraqi suicide bomber. lol. All seperated and stuff.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I've gotta say this looks extremely fake. The amount of blood that would be lost from such an accident would be severe and there really isn't even a little. Also, no helmet on his had but he appears not even have a scratch on his face?

·
Registered
306 Posts
very easily could have been riding around with sandals. at least he had the sense to wear gloves. very easily it could be real. I've seen accidents with lil' to no blood at all, and others were straight out of a B-rated movie. Also appears the ground was damp, so possibly rain/showers could have washed so of the mess away.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Aaron said:
very easily could have been riding around with sandals. at least he had the sense to wear gloves. very easily it could be real. I've seen accidents with lil' to no blood at all, and others were straight out of a B-rated movie. Also appears the ground was damp, so possibly rain/showers could have washed so of the mess away.
Sandals and socks? That would be a sure way to get yourself killed considering you sandal would probably slide off while shifting.

C

·
0 Posts
We can't make comments like "stupid kills" unless we know exactly what happened. The rider could have been doing nothing wrong and been ran over by the bus driver. Also, this thread should have some spoiler space and people should have a warning like, "rider split in half, disturbing photos below." K thx..

·
Registered
520 Posts
its gotta be fake some of us have seen what happens to a body when its cut in half, deff would be a lot more blood everywhere. notice no cops, no emergency vehicles. got people standing around in the background lookin away, if that was me seeing that sh1t id be the first mother there saying damn you got nocked the fack out!!. haha j/k.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
There is blood on the ground but it is very faint, the little van sitting there is an ambulance. I have seen bodies in half too that didn't have as much blood as I thought it would, but still more than in the pic.

·
Registered
787 Posts
if its real, imagine what goes through his mind for the brief seconds that he was still alive after that

1 - 20 of 21 Posts