Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pretty sure this guys head gets removed from his body in this vid, and is seen rolling across the road. he did try a bit of a dummy manouve which led to the accident like. :retard:

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
crazy.. check the yellow taxi i think it is. soon as it happens the door opens then he shuts it and looks to drive away then stops. also the the other guy who stops in his car seems to get out and turn away, must of been a pretty gruesome sight.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Damn. He may have been decapitated...

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
omfg ewwwww! yea u do see the blood pooling up and the guy clearly has no head. omg that is disgusting! his own fault though. he tried to pass on some cobblestone crap and u can see the big bump in the road surface he tries to avoid.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
The correct EMS medical term for a call like this is "DRT"

"Yep... he's Dead Right There."

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
The correct EMS medical term for a call like this is "DRT"

"Yep... he's Dead Right There."
Hmm. Im not finding this term in my medical terminology book.

But damn, still. I just rewatched it three times.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Well you won't find a lot of commonly used EMS terms in your book!

For trauma patients, some appropriate terms may include;

CATS - Cut All To Sh!t
FDGB - Fall Down, Go Boom
TBC - Total Body Crunch
or Hamburger helper.

This video is a classic case of "negative vehicle to vehicle interface".

This Patient is a fine example of being any of these fine terms;

ART - Assuming Room Temperature
"Paws Up"
CC - Cancel Christmas
DRT - (mentioned already)
NLPR - No Longer Playing Records

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
^ haha, we often administer an EBS to a DWB when needed, and you don't even need to call medcom for orders! (emergency b**ch slap) and (dumb white b**ch).

my real question is this tho, what is the politically correct way to carry the head to the ambo? do you two hand it, or under the arm like a basketball, do you carry the helmet by the chin like you would carry your own helmet? or use the bowling ball method? too soon? sorry, EMS/Fire have sick minds, i know, you have to in order to deal with some of the sh*t we see on a daily basis.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
^ haha, we often administer an EBS to a DWB when needed, and you don't even need to call medcom for orders! (emergency b**ch slap) and (dumb white b**ch).

my real question is this tho, what is the politically correct way to carry the head to the ambo? do you two hand it, or under the arm like a basketball, do you carry the helmet by the chin like you would carry your own helmet? or use the bowling ball method? too soon? sorry, EMS/Fire have sick minds, i know, you have to in order to deal with some of the sh*t we see on a daily basis.
Politically correct? Oh yea... that "professional" thing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts