Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who complains about the speed channel?? What a f'n joke!! Texas Hardtails fits right in with the whole nascar theme. They have out done themselves. TWT has just taken a turn for the worse... Sad. :beer:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I personally hope the bike races will get coverage from another channel soon. Nascar does not entertain me at all. Maybe if that new chick driver got nekked...

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I say WTF has happened to speed channel in general? Put it this way, SPEED is the main one broadcasting the upcoming US GP race, and 300 million people will be tuning in. Now maybe its just me, but if I were speed I'd think 'hmm, people like this stuff maybe'

2WT is now a complete joke, when it used to be the most kick ass thing ever. And they really really need to Ditch that Greg White, who likes that guy at all?

·
Registered
143 Posts
i've about quit watching speed. use to be you could turn it on any time and catch a good rally race, or old F1 film, maybe some street car action. hell they use to even show drag, which i'm not a big fan of but at least it isn't nascar.

now they show nascar 18hrs a day, other types of racing 1-2hrs and infomercials the rest of the time. they should just change the name to nascar network so someone else can come along and pick up everything else and allow the people who enjoy different types of racing to be able to watch their sport.

·
Registered
74 Posts
speed channel use to show all of the racing espn wouldn't. now alll they pretty much do is nascar and it seems like espn2 shows more of the not so popular motorsports like(drag racing, tractor pulls and even poker). i haven't seen any outlaw or usac midget races this year on any channel

·
Registered
448 Posts
Should have a motion to try and get Eurosport to provide a subscription based internet stream. They do it for free with Audio only. Regardless where I've been Eurosport seem to have the best coverage, maybe only slightly beaten for the BBC F1 coverage. Sh!t I still pay my TV license in the UK.. BBC should stream me Motogp and F1 direct to texas :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts