Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Real nice day and I was thinking about hitting the movies after work tonight. Was gonna ride the bike but not sure how safe the bike would be out of site for about 2 hours....thoughts?

·
Registered
440 Posts
ive done it before with no worries. I would just park near the front. There is usually too many people going in and out of the theater for someone to steal a bike.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
here at tinsletown they cone of a square right in front of the theatre so the bikes park right in front...its pretty cool...if you cant park right in the front, i wouldnt do it...too many little biatchs running around...and then after the movie you can make a few passes around the parking lot with out your helmet on!! haha

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I wouldn't do it, but that is me. If I had full coverage, possibly I wouldn't care as much.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Depending on how brash you are, and how lenient the movie theater staff is, I'd pull the bike up onto the big commons area where people stand in line to get tickets, like off to the side near the movie posters.

·
Registered
38 Posts
i love going to the movies on my bike! well i love going every where on my bike...but ive parked near the front, the back, the middle the sides...never had any problems

·
Registered
125 Posts
I use to park on the sidewalk....now they made specific motorcycle parking areas due to the amount of people doing it.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
just park by the front door..wont get jacked...but i would worry about people touching/sitting on it/etc....

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was a little nervous but I road to the movie theater on Friday night as planned. I parked near the front and the bike was fine. Thanks for the comments though.:icon_lol:

·
Registered
554 Posts
I do it all the time. The movie theater allows to park either on the sidewalk in front of the theater or in the handicap section.

·
Registered
237 Posts
If in doubt just park on the sidewalk. Cagers may get jealous but they are dumb because you are just giving them another spot.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts