Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my 03 cbr isnt firing, it will tick and tick but nothing happens.. all eletrical stuff shows up just as bright as usual.. i really dont know what it could be.. ive checked everything.. if i hold the starter down for long enough it will fire up and run perfectly fine. It randomly just started happeneing to my bike. im thinking about just bringing it to the shop cause ive tried everything to my knowloedge.. any ideas or help?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
idk where the starter is on the bike.. may sound stupid but thast why in the other post i maybe suggested it was a starter problem.. cause idk anything bout it..

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i can hear the fuel pump come on.. bike went to the shop today for them to see what it is.. thanks for the help.. i will let everyone know the problem when i find out.

D

·
0 Posts
From what I can get out of your description... I'm guessing bad battery.
Definitely what it does sound like...but it's ok if he wants to ignore that over two threads and get raped up the butt for $200 for a battery and labour to install it. :crackup:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha i thanked everyone for the help? dont need to be like that demented and i checked everything and it wasnt the battery.. from what he told me something came off the pump so it would turn on, but wouldnt tell the bike it was on or something like that.. idk didn't really ask for details, just wanted my bike back. only costed 64 dollars so...

D

·
0 Posts
haha i thanked everyone for the help? dont need to be like that demented and i checked everything and it wasnt the battery.. from what he told me something came off the pump so it would turn on, but wouldnt tell the bike it was on or something like that.. idk didn't really ask for details, just wanted my bike back. only costed 64 dollars so...
Like I said, voltage can be good, but the CCA can be low. The engine cranks off of the available amperage and not voltage. There's nothing on a the fuel pump that relays back to the ECM that it is on that could have fallen off. There's two hoses and one plug, and if it was getting power, that plug is on. You probably were fed some bs from the guy.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i dont know man, like i said i spent 64 bucks, and the bike starts first touch now.. thanks for the responses tho from everyone with help

1 - 14 of 14 Posts