Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
hey, why dont you start a topic like this?

I wish I never sold my cr250. I found so many times where I wish i could hop back on it and just tear it up. But it gonee. :???:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I know its not a bike but,

My grandfather bought this thing new in 89' it got rearended and sat for two years. He gave it to me i had it repaire, painted, suspension lift, new interior, eng. work, and sold it. AAAAAHHHHH im so fu**ing retarded. I sold it for 5500 and bought a 2000 f4. IDIOT.. Every payday i approach the kid who bought it, and beg him to sell it back to me. The worst part is i work with the kids dad so every once and a while he drives it to work and the kid is trashing my truck. god im stupid.

[/img]

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
nate said:
I know its not a bike but,

My grandfather bought this thing new in 89' it got rearended and sat for two years. He gave it to me i had it repaire, painted, suspension lift, new interior, eng. work, and sold it. AAAAAHHHHH im so fu**ing retarded. I sold it for 5500 and bought a 2000 f4. IDIOT.. Every payday i approach the kid who bought it, and beg him to sell it back to me. The worst part is i work with the kids dad so every once and a while he drives it to work and the kid is trashing my truck. god im stupid.

[/img]

Thats a realllllly nice truck.

·
Registered
704 Posts
My purple Dyno Compe. I didn't sell it, but i remember i had it in my storage behind the house and it dissapeared.... :cry: Fucker's!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
hawaii600rr,

yikes, what did you replace that with?

·
Registered
777 Posts
My 600RR

I got rid of it because I was joining the military and didnt want to make the payments and pay the insurance on it for a year. So I sold it to a guy that ended up totaling in two weeks after I sold it to him

hawaii600rr ,

yikes, what did you replace that with?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
hawaii600rr,

good trade, sorry about the dumbass crashing it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts