Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Monkey works will work for you :)
1,679 Posts
I'll be there, oh wait, I live there. ;-)

I am sure there will be quite a few of us out here, there are alot of local RR's so the turn out is pretty good. We should get a meet going out at the mall or something, good time to check out a bunch of RR's.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I wish I were going as well being that I live just 25 miles away, unfortunately I am over in the "stink hole" of Eastern Europe.

·
C.F. A member **C.F. Whore ** :)
261 Posts
Myself and two fellow RR's will be coming down from Jacksonville, looking forward to it.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
We need to get a meeting spot... Only like 3 rr's showed up at the mall after the Daytona 200!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Actually, I'm not 21, so I can't go to bars, and im 5'11" 150 lbs, so I don't know if I'm gonna feel like riding up there to be sober and get my ass kicked by a bunch of drunk ass bikers for having a sportbike.

·
Registered
236 Posts
my home town, so what ever our quest RR's would like to do, i'm in. If we want to get a meet together lets get a more conspicuious spot like the parking lot @ skips boots or the ruby tuesdays lot nere freindlys, so people rollin' by can see us. Just tossin ideas around, locals let me know what you think of these spots and lets nail this down and maybe see if we can't spread the word to other forums so we can get a shite load of bikes, should be a gay old time!

the 4 B's of bikeweek/biketoberfest-
Beer
Bikes
Bands...
BOOBIES

it's a celebration bitches!!!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
StratMan1982 said:
Actually, I'm not 21, so I can't go to bars, and im 5'11" 150 lbs, so I don't know if I'm gonna feel like riding up there to be sober and get my ass kicked by a bunch of drunk ass bikers for having a sportbike.
LOL! LOL!!!!!! omg! i really cant stop laughin!!! u must get picked on alot eh? lol!!!!!! come on dude, buy a tazer and go have fun.. im stuck in hawaii and ill tell ya one thing, u just think u wanna come out here..

·
Registered
52 Posts
I love beer, and bikes, i'm a musician so i love bands, and who doesnt love boobs... sounds like my kinda place, but not being 21 hinders my chances of having a good time. And i was just kidding around about the ass kicking... Most cruiser guys ive met are pretty cool about me being a kid on a jap bike.

·
Registered
236 Posts
StratMan1982 said:
I love beer, and bikes, i'm a musician so i love bands, and who doesnt love boobs... sounds like my kinda place, but not being 21 hinders my chances of having a good time. And i was just kidding around about the ass kicking... Most cruiser guys ive met are pretty cool about me being a kid on a jap bike.

what you've never had a fake ID.... kidding, trust me you don't have to drink to have a good time at any bikeweek activity, it may help ease the shock you might get when you see a 65 year old in a$$ chaps but besides that, just riding around in a town of all bikes everywhere is fun in it self. Come on... what are ya chikin'!

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I wouldn't mind coming down on Sat. or Sun. morning to meet everyone for a group ride or to catch the races. Let me know if you all have a plan 'cuz I don't want to end up just sitting around at the Wildhorse looking at a bunch of old fat bitches. :beer:

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
cojolio said:
how far is daytona from miami? i might end up going!!!...so its not just a bunch of harleys? that website didnt look too sporty LOL
About 275 miles. Other than the races it's mostly a squidfest as far as the sportbikes are concerned. That's why I'd like to have a plan of what we would be doing before making the ride down.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts