Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Im pulling my bike out of winter storage tomorrow. Unfortunately I wont be able to ride it much. The good news is, I am taking it straight to my bike shop to have the following mods done (I have the parts sitting at home with the exception of the frame sliders)....

Mad Doc Led Blinkers along with VFX LED running light kit
Black Woodcraft Engine Covers for both sides
Woodcraft Frame Sliders

I am going to New Orleans for work for 4 days as of Monday, and wont be back until late Thursday night. That means I wont be able to pick my bike up until next Friday. Fortunately I will have the day off most likely, so I pray the weather wil be nice and I can go take my newly pimped out ride for a spin. Spring is finally here...hell yeah!

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
you put yours away for the winter??? huh...I've been riding all winter :lol2:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BlueBlur said:
eazy e said:
dude, Indiana is a bit chillier than NC
Yeah -- and I'm a Texas native, and this is the worst winter I have ever seen here. Its hard to ride your bike in 6 inches of snow. ;-)

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
crotch_rocket_pilot said:
BlueBlur said:
eazy e said:
Yeah -- and I'm a Texas native, and this is the worst winter I have ever seen here. Its hard to ride your bike in 6 inches of snow. ;-)
6 inches??? you whuss.... in winter of '03, we got 23" in DC... :bitchslap:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BlueBlur said:
crotch_rocket_pilot said:
BlueBlur said:
eazy e said:
6 inches??? you whuss.... in winter of '03, we got 23" in DC... :bitchslap:
I would shoot myself. I hate snow with a passion. The funny thing is, Im looking for a job all over the country right now...and I can see my a$$ ending up in New York or some other such cold place. But if they pay me enough I'll do it baby!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts