Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(Reposted because I couldn't edit in the words Bikini pics lol)

Intuit is running a contest and the business winner will get a$50k grant, I am a brand new business with a crappy retail location and I reallly need the money! I mean I charge $204 for a SET of Pilot Powers! Help your fellow riders afford riding by voting for me! I plan on hiring a model to guarantee return customers :p she is a marketing director with retail experience so she is a winner! She wants more money than I can offer though...and she will work sales/events in a BIKINI! Thanks for your help!

You can use all three methods, texts multiple times
For normal usershttp://business.intuit.com/directory/info-midgear-motorsports-fayetteville-ar
For facebook users http://apps.facebook.com/lovealocalbusiness/show/141097?cid=soc__lalb_shr_
ALSO, Text 'midgear' to 244326 so you can vote twice lol

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
I just voted, mainly because the chick in the bikini is effin hot!!! JK

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Someone please vote with the reason as "So he can afford hiring a hot chick" first person to do that gets at 10% discount on tires PM me your e-mail

·
Registered
677 Posts
Someone please vote with the reason as "So he can afford hiring a hot chick" first person to do that gets at 10% discount on tires PM me your e-mail
Done, don't worry about the discount I'm in the UK. Give it to Grida600.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Motorcycle App

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Motorcycle App

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
vote twice before I saw this. lol

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did both..

"Marketing director is FINE!"

:banger:
Yes she is :) I was originally looking for models for photography/art and I decided to hire one to guarantee return customers! Besides, I can post her face on my website and ad and say "Come see Emme!" in a bikini...besides, she is overqualified for the position.

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Make that the first THREE to say "so he can hire a hot chick!" will get a 10% discount on tires. So far Andrew McClain and Kyle Hicks have done that :) but they didn't give me their e-mail here...I can't get it there!

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
Make that the first THREE to say "so he can hire a hot chick!" will get a 10% discount on tires. So far Andrew McClain and Kyle Hicks have done that :) but they didn't give me their e-mail here...I can't get it there!

do I put that on the facebook vote?

suuscbr gmail is my email, bro!!! VOTED!!!

·
Scooty-Puff Jr. Racer
5,882 Posts
what if I was one of the first to vote in the other thread? haha... next one I do ill ad the hot chick part

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.