Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to mention Tom from biohazardcycles; what a great vendor!
I ordered my new Leo Vince 8280 exhaust from him (install pics to come!), it shipped from Leo Vince, and I got it the next day!

Also, the member's discount was awesome and way under what everyone else wanted -- including free shipping!

Thanks again for the great service, Tom!

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
Just wanted to mention Tom from biohazardcycles; what a great vendor!
I ordered my new Leo Vince 8280 exhaust from him (install pics to come!), it shipped from Leo Vince, and I got it the next day!

Also, the member's discount was awesome and way under what everyone else wanted -- including free shipping!

Thanks again for the great service, Tom!
thanks for the heads up :thumbup:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ordered my Leo Vince exhaust through Tom as well! Great price and great service, prompt response as well (I'm sure we all are impatient about getting and inquiry about parts lol).

·
Registered
48 Posts
subscribe.

·
Registered
169 Posts
bought my hyperflo from tom couple weeks ago.. great customer service.. got back to me very prompty and got my exhaust in the mail in a matter of days.. Definitely would recommend biohazards...

·
Registered
214 Posts
oh yeah, bought the slipon from them also, fast shipping and very well packing. Thanks Tom hes the man :) would recomended to every 1.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Just ordered an Akrapovic exhaust from Tom on Monday, emailed him today regarding a simple question and he responded almost immediately.

Great prices/Great service, and I'm sure it'll be a great product.

Thanks again Tom.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts