Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I placed an order with BKMOTO a couple of weeks ago to get a 35W 6000K H7 HID kit and after install, it's great. I have had the DDM's 50W 6000K on a previously owned CBR, which the bulb cause the haze they mentioned in their listing. So if you decide to go with a kit, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND not go go with the 50W for low beams cause they will cause the haze. So, I cannot say that the kit is any better because I have only used them for a day. But from what I've experienced during install, this is a great kit!!! Install took about 30 minuets! Not to complicated to install. I used the same steps in the DDM install sticky thread to install this kit. Here are some pics for you all!

High beam install and ballasts location.

Comparing 35W HID vs. Stock Low beam!

Low beam install and location.

Finished Product!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I finally got to test these out at night and I have to say that I'm very satisfied with this kit! This is a must do mod for any rider! I can actually see using my lights low beams at night, not having to click on the high beams just to see when the street is not lit! Probably the best $79 bucks spent on this bike!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Doesn't that get annoying??? lol

Nice lights

It's funny actually to have all of the people unknowing, thinking they are doing you a favor, telling you that you have a light out when actually they are designed like that! Its funny to laugh in their face when you tell them that they need to open up a book or google it!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
12,223 Posts
nice, the 50w is actaully 55w and has nothing to do w the hazing btw, the hazing is caused by the DDM bulbs not being UV cut, the Volt kit and the kit you just installed HAS UV cut bulbs which = no hazing of fogging, and yes def get this kit or sim one to prevent it

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
なし.......10 character
You my people's! Well half my people's! I'm blackneese! Half black and Japanese! Its a little difficult typing Konji using an iPhone with the American keyboard!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Ordered my BKmoto 35w 5k the other day. Told myself it was my B-day present since I was still in Afghanistan. Also order Tripage delay relay to save on the bike and lights. Can't wait to get home and install...

Reactions: Gene

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ordered my BKmoto 35w 5k the other day. Told myself it was my B-day present since I was still in Afghanistan. Also order Tripage delay relay to save on the bike and lights. Can't wait to get home and install...
That,s a very, very nice returning home present for yourself soldier! Great to hear that your making it back from your deployment safe and sound! Have fun and be safe! Hooah!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts