Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2003 Honda CBR 600RR. It is in flawless condition as you can see from the video clips and pictures. Im selling it for $6,100. It is an 03 but was converted to an 05 because I like the looks and styling of the new . It used to be red but I bought brand new black plastics with the rare metallic tribal flames because I didn't like red, not because it was in a wreck or anything like that. It was always garage kept. It runs perfect and just like new with routine maintenance kept up. I just put new tires a month ago and I have a clean title in hand. It has a black windshield, frame sliders, front flushmounts, and Custom LED turn signals in the pegs (check the videos.) The only reason for sale is because I need the money-NO TRADES. Give me a call at: (405) 313-6900 for details or email me at: [email protected] Let me know if the pics or vids don't show or if you want to look at it or just need more pics.

VIDEO CLIPS:

Video 1
Video 2
Video 3

·
Registered
7 Posts
beautiful bike, how much was it to get the new plastic for your bike?

I wish it was 6months from now and $1,000 cheaper :)

Good luck with selling that beauty though!

·
Registered
99 Posts
what is the price reduced to?
how many miles?
any idea how much to ship to Pittsburgh (15101)?

i love the tribal!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
It was higher and I updated the the post and lowered it to $6,100. It has 11,800miles and the insured shipping in a special motorcycle crate is $495. Let me know if you have any further questions, Thanks.

·
Banned
272 Posts
what much would shipping be to 92562 murrieta, ca

·
Registered
99 Posts
if you were closer i'd be all over this, but after paying for the shipping, it's more than i wanted to pay - i want to stay under $6,000 and hopefully find something with less miles

good luck with the sale

1 - 14 of 14 Posts