Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$5500

Hello all, up for sale is my 06 Honda 600rr. I had a thread for this bike last October, but with the original price dropping $1000 and that thread already having 750 hits nobody is looking at it now.

I bought her brand new on July 31st of 2006. It still has over 2.5 years left on the Honda Ext Warranty. It has a new rear tire and a bunch of goodies. I tried to keep it looking stock but with tasteful mods.

I have a brand new 520 -1/+2 kit that will go with it. No lowballers, but would really like to sell. I am wanting to get a CRF450X for myself and a 230F for my girlfriend. We have been having so much on my old dirtbikes lately it just makes me miss the dirt. Oil has been changed every 2500 miles and I have all of the stock parts and lights. Check my sig for the mods. Just to point out I just paid $350 for Vesrah RJL brakes to get installed. I will include the front and rear stands. I also will include the oil and k&n oil filter that I have so the next owner can change the oil in another 1500 miles. The bike has 11,370 miles on it now. I keep this bike immaculate, always clean.

Here's some extras I can think of right now:

Vesrah RJL's (maybe 200 miles on them: front RJL, rear JL)
Stompgrips
Micron slip-on (bought used with small dent)
Chrome bar ends (new)
Pro-grip gel cushion grips (new)
Swingarm spools
FE - black
Integrated tail light - smoke
Hotbodies front flushmounts
Puig Dark Smoke DB
520 -1/+2 kit w/black sprocket (new - uninstalled)

$5500

I really did take very good care of this bike, as it was my first new streetbike. My friends made fun of me for having a bike too nice to do stoppies on. Since I bought it new I treated it like a supermodel girlfriend, it anyone touched her they were dead. Drop me a line if interested.

Thanks guys

Aaron

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^ thanks for pointing that out, I bought new chrome bar ends. I had one fall off because I never used loctite on it, took care of that though :) I have the original mirrors for it next to my bed, I was going to actually put them back on because they are easier for runnin around town. I really did treat this bike well :)

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Ok guys I forgot to mention, I would trade for a 1000rr if someone wanted to trade. I did buy a dirtbike but the main reason I'm selling this is because I want to step up and get a 1k for the road.

So... anyone have an older 1k to trade?? I don't have too much cash on me for stepping up to a real nice 1k. I could maybe step up a little, it just depends. If I had to start throwing money at it I'd rather just sell. I would also consider a 954 if someone wanted to give me cash plus the bike. Thanks

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^ well $4000 is great... if you can get a note from your bank for the other $1500 then you're set!

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Please help me help this bike become yours!

BUMP

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^ I'm sure you do. But it's a 1:18 scale... check your grammar next time before you post. It's almost as bad as your math.

*sale pending*

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sold!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
congrats on the sale

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^^ thanks. now I can save for a road warrior. my girl and I need something to tour the country on, the rr just didn't do it ;)

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Congrats. If only mine would sell!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts