Black or Red collars?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Just got some D3 grips from our good ol' friends from Cyclesector and I'm trying to decide if I should go w/ the red collars or black. I got the red ones but Diego is allowing me to swap if I don't like them (gotta love that customer service). I'm 50/50 right now so help me decide.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll90/hotrodirene/IMG_0600.jpg

·
Registered
7,431 Posts
red collars,,, not diggn the double CBR Racing stickers though,, one is enugh

nice flipp'n bike hough :)

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
red collars,,, not diggn the double CBR Racing stickers though,, one is enugh

nice flipp'n bike hough :)
Thanks!! I've been itching to take one of the CBR stickers off but can't decide which ones. Maybe that's another poll:toothy4: Depending on which collars I get I'll decide which ones to take off.

·
Registered
7,431 Posts
I say go with how it was in the stock look and take off the sticker on the flat black mid,, just my opinion though

and another sticker suggestion,, take all the stickers off the swing arm and the chain guard ,, leave the 'unitprolink' sticker though

·
Registered
497 Posts
i say red on black. stands out. dope-

·
Registered
8,880 Posts
personally id rather rock some all black driven grips or something... but thats just me... no need for a poll cause in the end its whats ever floats ur boat.

leave your cbr sticker on the mid and take off the one above... or fvck it take them both off... lol:all_cohol

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, thanks for all the comments and votes all. I decided to go w/ the red because it really looks better in person. The flash of the camera makes the red pop more. I'll probably get tired of them after a month and hit Disco up for a pair of black. Then the fun begins. I want to mix and match and see how it turns out. I installed both and the throttle side was a pain!! I couldn't get it flush but it'll do. Hairspray works wonders though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts