Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To those with Black OPs for PS3, how's your connection for online play? I don't want to get too much into details, but after THREE hardware issues with my Xbox360 and with Microsoft wanting to charge me for a faulty disk drive (phenomenal customer service :retard:), I got rid of the damn thing and traded it in for a PS3. I was always a PS guy. So I got the 320GB console with Black OPs because I had MW2 for 360 and LOVED it.

First thing I notice with Black OPs is almost every game the connection is interrupted and the game ends. I swear my level would be significant higher if it were not for this. Its so annoying. Have you guys encountered this problem this often? Is it just the game because too many people are playing at the same time? With my 360 this only happened a handful of times but my blood is really boiling now.

I'm assuming its a problem with the servers that SONY needs to address right? I wonder if they know about how prevalent this problem is. BTW, my signal strength is 100%.

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
i think it might have something to do with people quitting out of the game/match... dunno for sure.
i know that if you are in the same party for too long and you're tearing it up when playing merc. it'll disconnect you so it forces you to play with another random group.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I know when MW2 came out the SONY servers were unable to keep up with the mass amounts of people playing. they did address the situation to the best of their ability. I think once the "newness" wears off it will get better...

·
Registered
327 Posts
I know when MW2 came out the SONY servers were unable to keep up with the mass amounts of people playing. they did address the situation to the best of their ability. I think once the "newness" wears off it will get better...
That's pretty much what i heard too, i get the connection interruption every now and then, but not enough to keep me from playing it..

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's pretty much what i heard too, i get the connection interruption every now and then, but not enough to keep me from playing it..
its getting there for me. 3 games in a row this has happened and I was kicking ass in all of them.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
if its like 360, sometimes the host leaves before the round officially ends, this causes you to lose all points and money. I honestly think people are doing it specifically to be a jerk after they got their asses handed to them.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
ya its people turning off their ps3.. i was in a kids dorm who has it using him for his blackops when he got up and turned off the ps3 because "he didnt want to mess up his kill death ratio" .. the fattie is pathetic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts