Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Winter is here and I'm gonna do my first home made mod, gonna mesh the fairings and tail vent. I really wanted the silver mesh but all I could find was a black mesh can. Was wondering if anyone had pics of the black or silver mesh done on a red/black cbr.
also any problems getting to the oil filter if I mesh the fairings? (I know, I know, I should know the answer to that question, but I've always had the dealer do the oil change.)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm just thinking the black won't show up to well. I saw the black mesh on a yellow one and it looked good, but I saw the silver on a black cbr and it looked good as well.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
i have silver and i don't think it looks too bad..... pic is kind of small.... sorry.. you might be able to see it better on my profile

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My brother is gonna stop at another walmart on his way home from work. I'll cut two pieces out and see what I like better.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
I have the silver on my black RR but if you have a red RR I would like to see it done in red mesh....

you can order these from JC Penny for $9.99

·
Registered
184 Posts
hammbone said:
i have silver and i don't think it looks too bad..... pic is kind of small.... sorry.. you might be able to see it better on my profile
Man that looks SHARP!

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
I say black overall but the silver looks ok too on a silver bike.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts