Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BLACKANGEL's 07 Pearl White Build

I have been wanting to make this thread for a while now and i finally got around to it. There is a big story on how this bike became mine but long story short I lost out on 5 other bikes and this one was the 6th on the list. The first 4 fell thru and i found 2 bikes within 15 miles of each other both 07 one was the blue one and this white one. I wanted the blue one since it had less miles and a little more done to it but the guy never called me back and i was being impatient so i called the guy with the guy with the white one and set up a time to meet him. Im from Oconomowoc WI and I drove to Indianapolis Indiana and when i get there the guy with the blue one calls me and have to tell him that im buying this other one.

here are the pics of my bike that i was sent from the previous owner before i took the 6hr drive

When i saw this bike it was love at first sight. It was my first bike that I have owned and I am glad i bought this one and not the blue one.

Mods list at this time:
Arrow slip on
Glafer Brake Lines color red
vortex gas cap
vortex mirror block offs
520 -1,+2 gearing (no speedo healer)
shorty levers
tinted windscreen
stop grip
Baja designs 450R rear taillight
powdercoated passenger pegs
Honda Red powdercoated rims
stickers redone in Honda Red
(no rear signals) but front flushmounts

here is the pic of it on the way home

a week after owning it didnt change much since it was february/March

my first step was get new tires since the rear one was put on backwards by the previous owner so i bought a set of michelin power pures and love them i havnt run any other tire to date

first mod was the 50 LED rear pegs from Tripage half running/brake and half signals

and also a speedoDRD courtesy of Motomummy(works amazing)

i did the rear resivoir delete

from this i left it for a while and then got the itch for more mods

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
so i got a BMC race air filter and a PCV (sorry no pics) i installed both of these and gut the intake at the same go

i also did a Driven Sprocket kit with a D.I.D Erv3 chain same gearing. I also got a 600rr.net resivour sock

that lasted all last year till the very end of the season i got some HID's from DDM tuning they are 55w 6k (no pics yet) i also did a low beam shut off switch

now this winters project is make this bike really sexxy im adding more color and more mods

i changed the rear pegs into all running/brake and i have other things in mind that i will disclose at a later time for signals

(Pic is just of the running lights no brake)

i ordered some Galfer standerd wave rotors and a clutch

wave rotors installed

but i got these in the mail today

Samco radiator hoses waiting on clamps both courtesy of Mike at riders discount (great prices and will be buying more from these guys)

More to come......but here are some more pics

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great.

Thank You T! :shakehand

i gota update them wen i go work on it again ill take pics of wat they look like now and i cant wait to send u my order for my subframe

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Bikes looking really good. Cant wait to see the front and rear rotors installed. I like the red powder coated rims, mine are actually getting done right now to. Also, getting the white rim sticker but my sticker isnt the solid one. It starts skinny then gets thicker. But, nice work keep up the good work..

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice work. I'm liking the red accents on the white bike.

SoFL, Born & Raised
Thank you i didnt care for it much on the pics i got from him but after seeing it in person i loved it immediately

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
Good mods young grasshopper. I wanna see this van u took it home in, this is how I might take my bike on long tripa

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 20 of 79 Posts