Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
I ordered a blank off Ebay, took 3 weeks to get to me but only cost 0.16 shipped. Problem is now I can't find anywhere to cut it

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You more than likely just got lucky bidding and no one else bid on it. I just shipped one today and it'll be there Monday. I don't know about you but I'd rather pay 6 bucks for one and have it in 3 days than some cents and have it in 3 weeks.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also, a lot of people have trouble finding people to cut them. It's because it's a double cut or something. I took it to my local hardware store and had it done for free. Most places just don't want to risk ruining your key.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
did you by chance get any blue key?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Also, a lot of people have trouble finding people to cut them. It's because it's a double cut or something. I took it to my local hardware store and had it done for free. Most places just don't want to risk ruining your key.

Yeah, only place that I know of is the dealerships that can handle it. I've asked around a few places without any luck.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got two blue keys left currently.

Pretty much anywhere will cut it from my knowledge. When i went to get mine cut the guy asked how much it cost, because he didnt wanna risk ruining it. Its just a harder cut I guess. Im no locksmith or key cutting genius, but most places should have no problem cutting them.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Price is now back to normal. If you do not want to go through the hassle of eBay, PM me and ill reply my paypal email address to you and allow you purchase directly from me. Price this way would be 5.50.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ill make it easier for everyone who orders on here. If you want to bypass eBay and just send me a payment directly, instead of PM'ing me, Just send the payment the my PayPal address: [email protected]
Price=5.50 per key, regardless of color.

Leave a note during the checkout stating:
1. The color
2. The quantity
3. Your address you would like it shipped to.
4. Any other information/requests

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Still got around 15-20 left! Buy 2 and get a third one for 50% off! Forum sales only. Will ship same day!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts