Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was unexpected, but some of us in the office recieved an e-mail from the bossy, which was titled "have fun...", and in the e-mail my boss just yaps about how pleased he is in the quality of work we're doing and so on...

Anyways, I got $1,500, and few others in my office recieved more, a few recieved less. I paid this months bills, and have money in the bank for next months, so I figured I'd treat myself to some useless material :).. anyways, heres what it went to.

1. $400 on new Upper Fairing/Cowl on my bike (bike ran into a curb after I lowsided)
2. $400 on a new Suomy "Flower" gold extreme helmet (for when my gf rides with me) click here to see
3. $35 on a Rear fender eliminator for my bike. as seen here
4. $200 for silver painted lower side fairings
5. $350 for a VFX Dr.X Tail Light Kit :pwhich u can see here
6. And the rest is for tomorrow night, I'm going to take my gf out and hopefully have a good time...

woot for lazy office jobs!

CN: Got a bonus and spent it fast...

C

·
0 Posts
Looks like a bunck of plastics.. $200 for silver painted lower farings.. wtf? $350 for a friggin taillight kit? lol killin me dude...

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
good for you man!

oh sh#t, yeah, you probably spent a bit too much on some of those parts.

H

·
0 Posts
i wish that i got a bonus.. i would have sent that in a matter of minutes too...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cvlighthouse said:
Looks like a bunck of plastics.. $200 for silver painted lower farings.. wtf? $350 for a friggin taillight kit? lol killin me dude...
bro, you dont even wanna know what I buy when I'm drunk :icon_lol:

C

·
0 Posts
I just think you could have bought a nice GPR stering damper for $350.. lol please post a picture of you in the chicken suit riding your bike.. Is it a yellow 600rr by any chance?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll probally throw the chicken suit on this weekend and have my friends take pictures lol.

I have a silver cbr.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Well first congrats on the bonus I'm sure it took a lot of hard work scamming your boss into thinking you deserved it (haha!). Splurge baby splurge. God know what I'd have bought. Helmet for one, front stand, bike brace (to piss off thieves), yea I've got a huge "I want" list.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Your not doing it right. Your supposed to have the bonus spent before you get it. This is America, The land of the pyramid scheme economy

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cvlighthouse said:
I know you guys think it's stupid, but hey, it was basically free money...

And it's not as bad as my car... I spent $900 for brand new HID JDM projector headlights for my WRX.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts