gold valves and get the right amount of fluid
into them to match your weight and riding style

Check out this link for more info
http://www.moto-pro.com/Services.asp?strMPSID=FORKREBUILD

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well help me out and tell me what to do i just got the seals there going in on wed!

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
most of Honda fork seals usually only make it about 10,000 mile, regardless of wheelies. but wheelies coming down hard don't help much either. only use OEM replacements, everything else is junk.

believe it or not, stoppies are alot harder on fork seals than wheelies are.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well shti i can only lift the front tire maybe a foot lol kinda pisse donly 2000 miles and a year old

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I WORK AT A DEALER and they wont im not even getting the work done there because all they do is STEAL YOUR MONEY i have this motorcycle racer doing it

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol my guys doign ti for 80 bucks pluss parts not bad stealership wanted ******* like 200 aish

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol you da man... I am trying to figure out if i should send the forks into http://www.moto-pro.com/Services.as...SID=FORKREBUILD or just replace the seals and oil like should i change the springs and ****. or what i cant belive they blew with less the 2000 miles i cant even relaly wheelie wheelie

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dropped it off to get the new seals put in and new oil... i hope its fine after that its shouldnt have blown after a year right?

·
Registered
969 Posts
WoW, 2000 miles thats crazy... I would at least hope they would last untill 10,000 miles!! Ive got about 7800 miles on mine & have yet to blow any seals (knocking on wood). And trust me, Ive been doing a fair share of wheelies on it!!!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
why or how do u think they blewww?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Damnit, i wish i saw this thread earlier. You could have drivin ur bike up here to Phoenix and i would have done it for ya no charge. Those inverted fork are easier for me even tho most people like workin on the traditional style better. It would have costed you about $36 for a pair of seals, 30-45 mins and a big ass bottle of Sprite for me haha.

My fork seals seem to last me quite a while on my bikes. I finally blew my 954 seals at 17K miles. I make a conscious effort to set my whoolies down soft tho. Just really open that throttle up just before the front tire hits the ground. I kinda open the throttle exponentially when im ready to drop the wheelie and the wheel is comin down.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
your the man thanks anyway!!! I cant even really fuckign wheelie you ever come to tucson maybe you can help me out? i cant belive my **** blew in 2000 miles and just about a year old kinda wierd no?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Yeah thats weird. Sometimes the heat out here drys em out and they crack and just blow on ya even with low miles. If i ever head down there i'll hit ya up for sure, these 600RR's are smooth @ss wheelie machines once u get the hang of it!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Come down and help me out lol this Sat. there is an open house at Musscleman honda where i work come!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Hey Hotskate, I just learned how to clutch them up in 2nd before my accident (havent really messed with it since) but anywho try using 1 finger on the clutch instead of 2, seems to find the sweet spot better. Dont really know if youve been doing that but just wanted to pass down some advice since that kinda helped me out.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts