Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys did some searching and found that I might be missing a resistor. But the problem is that mine don't come on while it's just running. Mine only come on and stay solid when I put the blinker on. Can some one tell me what is wrong, this thing is driving me nuts.

thanks
Cajun

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Hey guys did some searching and found that I might be missing a resistor. But the problem is that mine don't come on while it's just running. Mine only come on and stay solid when I put the blinker on. Can some one tell me what is wrong, this thing is driving me nuts.

thanks
Cajun
You've already figured out your problem.
They don't come on like the stock signals when it's running, without a little running light box added to your new signals.
Put on some resistors and they should blink when you use your turn signals.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where can I get some at? And what size? Because when I went to autozone to find out about them all they had was some huge ones. Thanks for responding so quickly.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not going to be nice...
look in the other 15 or so threads about this topic. all the answers and possible additional questions can be figured out. Just freakin read the threads.
Plus this is in the wrong fuqn section....

Sick of this ****

Oh Dude I'm sorry for cluttering up YOUR forum. And no the other 15 threads were talking about the lights being ON all the time while the engine was on. Not that they weren't blinking. I mean dude what you think is going to be posted on a forum?? New crap everyday to get your bike up to 130HP??? It was just a question. Relax and just look at the other threads. Every board has a Search Nazi like you, and chances are that they have 5000+ posts. Get out and ride your bike man and stop writing about it.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dude I just got back from the desert for the last year and a half. But thanks again guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts