Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If these bikes were exactly the same performance wise which would you rather have based only on looks? And what you like/dislike.. Thanks

·
Registered
931 Posts
Ducati is way better looking IMO.

·
Registered
14 Posts
1198. Biggest thing for me is the same for the CBR600RR, undertail exhaust. I love it. Like the head lights on the Ducati more too. Windscreen angle looks more aggressive.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Based on looks alone I don't think it's even close. The 848/1x98 bikes are some of the best looking bikes I've ever seen, imho.

I hate the lack of symmetry in the BMW's headlights. Drives me nuts.

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Looks alone, in street form, the Ducati. In track skins though, the BMW is some other sort of sexy. The headlights on the BMW give it the looks of...

Take the headlights away with some track fairings, and it's golden.

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Based on looks alone I don't think it's even close. The 848/1x98 bikes are some of the best looking bikes I've ever seen, imho.

I hate the lack of symmetry in the BMW's headlights. Drives me nuts.
What he said....

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I think Italians and German women are so damn sexy. So its tough I love the look of the beemer. But the mere fact that everyone has a freaking bmw (car, jeep, touring bike, etc) is a turn off. I like my women to be exotic and unique.! lol so im with the Italian lady.

·
Registered
663 Posts
**** I'll be the first to say it if I could take either I'd take the BMW.

I despise Ducati's headlights with a passion and have an odd attraction to BMWs. Don't like Duc's mirrors, tail, gas tank, etc.

BMW for me.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
**** I'll be the first to say it if I could take either I'd take the BMW.

I despise Ducati's headlights with a passion and have an odd attraction to BMWs. Don't like Duc's mirrors, tail, gas tank, etc.

BMW for me.

Weirdo.

Quick, someone disagreed with the masses... let's gang up on him and ridicule him!

How dare you be different?!?!?!?

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
I think Italians and German women are so damn sexy. So its tough I love the look of the beemer. But the mere fact that everyone has a freaking bmw (car, jeep, touring bike, etc) is a turn off. I like my women to be exotic and unique.! lol so im with the Italian lady.
:+1:I feel the same way, you said it better though.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That's what I was thinkin lol thought I'd make sure I wasn't the only one thinking that. At any angle of the Ducati it looks great.. The BMW headlights are just awkward. They did it to reduce weight but I feel like there could have been a much better way to go about doing that.
But until the magical day I have $$ for a Ducati its the CBR for me!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts