Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Don't think this is a re post, I searched on here for the video and couldn't find it posted so thought id share :ciao:
I looooove this bike, thinking on ordering those Shift shoe's he's wearing :banger:
Cool song too, gotta love the Bloody Beetroots :cruising:

·
Registered
8,768 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ordered the Shift shoes he is wearing in the video, only $85 bucks!!

Maybe ill get real boots next summer.

Sorry for the re post, I searched for the video and I couldn't find anything.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
repost, but i love that vid.

guy shows up a stunt spot with a stock S1000RR and shows up all the stunters how its done with no crash cage or huge sprockets...

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Thought they were showing up at a track. Oh well. Stunting is not my thing. To each their own.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Stunting is lame compared to track riding to me... but this is the kind of stunting I like- drifting, no fancy footwork, and a stock bike. If you can stunt this bike like that AND it can whoop ass on the track in the same form, that's the shiz to me.

I rode an S1000 for a week. Incredible bike, just so ugly (we had the green-yellow one). If BMW makes an S600... I might, for the first time, consider a different brand.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you can stunt this bike like that AND it can whoop ass on the track in the same form, that's the shiz to me.

I rode an S1000 for a week. Incredible bike, just so ugly (we had the green-yellow one). If BMW makes an S600... I might, for the first time, consider a different brand.
I don't mind the look of the bike that bad, I kind of think it looks unique.
Not to mention its a BMW :cruising:
I would love a chance to ride one :banger:

·
Ain't Even Excited
1,769 Posts
I don't mind the look of the bike that bad, I kind of think it looks unique.
Not to mention its a BMW :cruising:
I would love a chance to ride one :banger:
I've been toying with the idea of going to one of the local euro dealers and taking one on a test ride :cruising:

No intentions of buying one, I dont want/need 1000cc but I would love to see what its like.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.