Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Hoffman Deebo XL was originally designed by Taj Mihelich ( the frame was formerly known as the "Taj"). This bike was designed for the hardcore sreet, dirt, and skate park riders over 5' 7". This frame is 100% .049" thick 4130 heat treated chromoly and made in the U.S.A. The head tube is a 1 1/8" typical aheadset design (extra thick too) and has a 74 degree angle for pretty quick steering. The top tube is 20 3/4" long for the tall riders and it is 1 1/2" diameter. The down tube is a huge 1 5/8" diameter. Below the down tube, there is a large "Hot Box" wrap-around gusset for added srength during crashes. The seat tube is pierced by the top tube only partially, so that the monostay from the the seatstays connects to the top tube for a indistuctable design. The seat tube accepts a 1" seat post. The bottom bracket is made extra thick to prevent problems and is rienforced by a giant monostay that is 1 5/8" diameter. the chainstys are 7/8" diameter and have 990 mts. welded on. The seatstays are 3/4" diameter. The dropouts are 1/4" thick and cover the frrewheel and hob safely during ginds. The chainstay length is 15" but can be ran farther forward at 14.25" (shorter chainstays are easier to manual and bunnyhop).

Frame is awesome, 100% no cracks, weld fixes or anything of the kind. This frame is 100% brand new except for a few scratches and has been stored away for years.

$50 + shipping

PM or Post.
Jason

·
Resident Arai Freak
2,808 Posts
It looks nice but not as hot as a pink bike :)

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I know, that is next on the chopping block after this one. =]

Jason

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
=]

Yeah I got a 2-Hip Pork I am selling after this.

Jason

·
Registered
89 Posts
word to ole school BMX!!!!

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Buy Me! =]

Jason

·