Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow is all I can say... Ordered a case of 8x 10w40 motorcycle oil along with 2x oil filters yesterday( 2/5/09 ) and got them today afternoon. He essentially helped me out with some information in one of my oil/lube threads and he got more into details through PM's and even told me to give him a call about pricing. Called him up the next day which was yesterday and he took the order over the phone, he was real polite and courteous. I'd suggest to anyone who has questions or concerns about oil to hit him up because his customer service was by far amazing. Thanks Bob and will most definitely do business again in the future.:wave:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Yep, he's a good guy. He set me up with the preferred customer thing and every time I've ordered from Amsoil's website it's been super fast shipping. The one time they sent a case of the wrong oil they shipped out the right stuff as soon as I contacted the distributor and I had it the next day. :rocker:

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah they'll definitely be the people to take care of my oil needs.:shakehand

·
Registered
594 Posts
amazing service!!!! i ordered from him around 5 pm pst on march 9, 2009 and he told me the order would go through tomorrow since the las vegas distributor is closed. he called me back the next day and confirmed my order. then today, march 11, 2009 i get an email from him saying that my order has just arrived. bob is a great guy to deal with and i will definitely recommend him to others. amsoil is the best oil you can buy for your motorcycle. give bob a call and try it out for your self.

·
Registered
188 Posts
yea, bob is the ****!! awesome guy, awesome service, awesome prices and the oil isn't too shabby either!:laughing5

·
HONDAholic
916 Posts
so glad for this .......... i can't remember the exact name, i'm gonna say mx-4t was killing at the stealership ... then i ordered online and the shipping killed me!

can't wait to do business with you BOB!

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I've recently had the pleasure of dealing with Bob... everything about the transaction was great. I think his contributions to the Oil & Lube section are fantastic, always informative. I'll definitely be going back to Bob for my AMSOil needs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts