Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did my second track day last weekend....

time to get feedback on my body position...

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
looks pretty good...i guess the only thing i could say is probably drop your shoulder more into the turn and get your head down a bit more..keep up the good work though!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks pretty good...i guess the only thing i could say is probably drop your shoulder more into the turn and get your head down a bit more..keep up the good work though!

thanks...

ould you say that taller people have their heads and shoulders up more than shorter riders?...i am 6'1...

·
Registered
728 Posts
Looks good. One thing, and it's hard to tell from first pic, but shift your upper body so your head is right in front of the mirrors. The 3rd pic looks good, but the first pic looks as if your head is still symmetrical with the bike. I do agree with the fact that taller people (I'm 6'1 too) have their upper body more upright, but then again, I guess it's about comfort. There are some riders, that are 6'1, who are really low on the tank.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good. One thing, and it's hard to tell from first pic, but shift your upper body so your head is right in front of the mirrors. The 3rd pic looks good, but the first pic looks as if your head is still symmetrical with the bike. I do agree with the fact that taller people (I'm 6'1 too) have their upper body more upright, but then again, I guess it's about comfort. There are some riders, that are 6'1, who are really low on the tank.

thanks for the feedback bro...

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Your upper body looks a little tense. Try to relax your upper body and let your top arm rest on the tank.

Looks good in general, though.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Your upper body looks a little tense. Try to relax your upper body and let your top arm rest on the tank.

Looks good in general, though.
I have to disagree. He's not tense...he's just big. I am the same height/weight, and I look almost similar in my pics. With rearsets being jacked up so high, tt puts my knees right by my elbows.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have to disagree. He's not tense...he's just big. I am the same height/weight, and I look almost similar in my pics. With rearsets being jacked up so high, tt puts my knees right by my elbows.

yea..i was pretty relaxed....i'm just huge for that little 600...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts