Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I switched out the exhaust on my 05 600 RR and had a few misplaced bolts when I was done, seemingly because the new exhaust came with some new hardware. Anyway, now I switched out the front turn signals and took the bike for a ride to test them at night afterward. The next day I noticed that I was missing one of the three silver bolts on the right fairing. There are three Silver bolts that run right up the side and the top one was gone. Then I noticed that I was missing one of the bolts that holds the rear view mirror on the right side also.

Does anyone know what sizes these are or where the heck I can get them? I was looking into colored bolt kits already but cant seem to find any that are bike specific. PLEASE HELP!!! I am going out of my mind with these bolts!:banghead:

·
Registered
540 Posts
if u dig around online you can find a pdf parts diagram for our bikes... they have the oe part #s for all the nuts and bolts as well as everything else...

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I found them actually from another post of yours in a different forum after searching around. I'm gonna hit Home Depot for the parts on the way home from work today...I was told they should have what I need...

·
Registered
429 Posts
buy extra i loose them all the time

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, just wanted to let you all know that Home Depot didnt have them...I found what I needed on that site moeman but I think $8 shipping for two bolts is steep. Its not even the $, its the principal, you know?

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Antdaddy79 said:
Hey, just wanted to let you all know that Home Depot didnt have them...I found what I needed on that site moeman but I think $8 shipping for two bolts is steep. Its not even the $, its the principal, you know?
Try Ace Hardware.. or look in your yellow pages or online and find a Fastener store.. They should carry them or be able to order them for you...

·
Registered
540 Posts
also check local sport bike service shops / dealers... there's one here that will order just a single oe bolt if u need it... i just had em order the rubber dealy that goes on the shift pedal... felt retarded, but they did it :)

or, you could order bunches o spares to make the most of that 8 dollar shipping ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts