Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,791 Posts
ride butt naked

Reactions: sk33m101

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Classic dot net responses so far, but I have to emphasize stickers and rim tape, these two just blow everything else out of the water.

But really, if we are talking about sportbikes like the Hayabusa and ZX-14R, then the only thing that will help is sleep, because you can only dream of doing so. Any other 1200cc machines shouldn't be too hard to overtake give or take.

·
Premium Member
2,991 Posts
1. More stickers for sure especially the "No Phat Chicks"
2. Paint it black.
3. Rocket pack... I suggest duct taping your hands to the bars and feet to the rearsets, especially if naked.
Problem with number 3 is it requires a friend to help which is problematic if you've already done the 3 beers mod, get a lot of loctite on your extremities so when you grip the bars and touch the pegs it sticks. But make sure to put a Nos sticker on the lower cowl, gives 2 more whp compared to putting it on the front fender or mids

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
700 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
1. More stickers for sure especially the "No Phat Chicks"
2. Paint it black.
3. Rocket pack... I suggest duct taping your hands to the bars and feet to the rearsets, especially if naked.
With the rocket pack, he's also going to need to put a big spoiler kit on the back of the bike to give it more down force.

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
Problem with number 3 is it requires a friend to help which is problematic if you've already done the 3 beers mod, get a lot of loctite on your extremities so when you grip the bars and touch the pegs it sticks. But make sure to put a Nos sticker on the lower cowl, gives 2 more whp compared to putting it on the front fender or mids

Completely forgot about the 3 beer mo.. well said.
I also have heard of the Nos sticker on lower, but rumor I heard is that to put it on upside down so that you can read it while doing warp speed.

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
With the rocket pack, he's also going to need to put a big spoiler kit on the back of the bike to give it more down force.
I understand your logic with the spoiler while using rocket fuel. But the spoiler isn't necessarily needed for propane or hydrogen fuelled packs.

** camp fire wood is also a very clean burning fuel but requires an axe be carried on bike which is added weight and drag.

·
Premium Member
2,991 Posts
Completely forgot about the 3 beer mo.. well said.
I also have heard of the Nos sticker on lower, but rumor I heard is that to put it on upside down so that you can read it while doing warp speed.
Amateurs don't run with the sticker upside down, your crazy junior!

·
Premium Member
2,991 Posts
Oh I heard that they do and they have to be backwards too ooh and chrome lots of chrome. Something to do with aerodynamic's.
Oh ya totally forgot about the chrome, did someone mention flames already?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts