Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, I discovered a passion, and it has brought new life into me. Reading books, especially in regards to self-development, business psychology, and entrepreneurship. I don't know what got into me, but I felt like picking up a book about an art of customer service, and from there, the addiction had me. I have a very brief amount of college experience which I touched into about a decade ago, and I must admit that my current reads have hugely impacted my level of knowledge and have provided me with an array of ideas to learn / benefit from. I started a couple of months ago, and I just picked up on reading my sixth one.

Here are the few I've read so far (and counting):

• Customers for Life: How to Turn that One-time Buyer Into a Lifetime Customer (Carl Sewell)
  • Delivering Happiness (Tony Hsieh)
  • Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap...and Others Don't (James C. Collins)
  • Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies (James C. Collins and Jerry I. Porras)
  • Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us (Daniel H. Pink)
  • Mindset: The New Psychology of Success (Carol Dweck)
Reading is a gift of life which can provide so many essential answers that one would never expect to find after invaluable time passes by. I highly encourage it.

Please feel free to utilize this thread in posting up your very own reads and thoughts.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Coincidence that I went into my local library with the intention of checking out a motorcycle book, but for some reason I came out with a completely different list of topics and interests to read about. I'm all for anything that can get one stirred to read. That's what it's all about.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts