Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi-

can someone RECOMMEND a pair of motorcycle boots that have the THICKEST soles? The reason is for shorter people it would help them almost flat foot. Alpinestars, joe rocket, technic, whatever brand is ok. The THICKER the sole, the better please.

I have checked out some Alpinestar S-MX4's (2006) and they seem to be pretty thick. I don't want RACING boots, but street/sport/touring type is fine.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
lol...those responses are good. The only thing Id say is to remember that you'll need to get your toe under the gear shift so you might not want em too thick.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Just go to a local shop and try them all on, and bring an extra insole, to slip in there, it might make them fit tighter but you'll get some extra height, im assuming since your short you probably have pretty slender feet so the extra insole probably won't be to uncomfortable.

·
Registered
787 Posts
i really like those icon boots but theyre kinda expensive

if youre cheap like me, you can go to walmart and get a pair of work boots for like 30 bucks....works great for me!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Dr.Spank said:
Get some like this and adjust your shifter up..... besides you'll look bootylicious on the RR wearing these!!! :sign10:

holy crap those things must weigh like 10lbs each

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL-

keep laughing guys....when I pass your stank a_ss on the curves, we'll see who is laughing ;)

At least with shorter individuals, we don't have to worry about being fxxking FAT. Most of you guys are probably overweight and your power-to-weight ratio probably sucks compared to the handicapped short guys ;)

I will look into the go go boots...perhaps not as tall, I'm thinking something in red to match the RR.

·
Registered
200 Posts
haaaaa haaa haaaa. You'll need a pole with those boots too

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Dr.Spank said:
Get some like this and adjust your shifter up..... besides you'll look bootylicious on the RR wearing these!!! :sign10:

lol that's just mean.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
RR-Fanatic said:
LOL-

keep laughing guys....when I pass your stank a_ss on the curves, we'll see who is laughing ;)

At least with shorter individuals, we don't have to worry about being fxxking FAT. Most of you guys are probably overweight and your power-to-weight ratio probably sucks compared to the handicapped short guys ;)

I will look into the go go boots...perhaps not as tall, I'm thinking something in red to match the RR.
Actually you shorties have more to worry about being FAT;). If you put on 5 pounds it is noticeable, if I put on 5 pounds nobody can tell:laughing1 . Most people I see riding, are in fairly decent shape, but the wider ones are usually the shorter ones. But you can keep talking smack, I have said my piece.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have the Icon Motorhead boots. They give about an inch at the heel. They cost a pretty penny but I'm really happy with them.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Well check it out dude...I would go with one of these two choices...

For the bling factor I would go with these, cant go wrong, I mean , really, who else is gonna have boots with a fishtank heel???? you would be the talk of the party.

Now, If your worried about safety then this is a no brainer.... I would definitely pick these. They have L.E.D.'s built into them. You can get rid of your rear turnsignals and wire your blinkers up to your boots....PIMPIN BABY!

These are all availible from www.Pimpdaddy.com check them out they have a huge selection, you might find something you like there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts