Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
I just bought it today. I never played Borderlands 1 though. I am absolutely loving this game! I haven't been online with it yet. If you are on Xbox 360, hit me up. My gamer tag is SmurfedUp.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
53 Posts
I bought it. I never finished the first one, and I don't know if this one will hold my interest either.

For whatever reason, I just can't get into them.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
hell i finished the first one all the DLC they put out. i like getting as bear as all of the achievements i can get so i played that game for like 2+ years. i would give it a break for a month then go back haha

just might have to get #2

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Forgot about this thread haha.But yea this game is awesome!What class did you guys pick and did any of you guys get an orange gun yet?Still can't seem to find one...argh.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Forgot about this thread haha.But yea this game is awesome!What class did you guys pick and did any of you guys get an orange gun yet?Still can't seem to find one...argh.
Finding legendarys befor max level is just disappointing. You outllevel them very quickly.

I am playing siren, currently level 43.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Finding legendarys befor max level is just disappointing. You outllevel them very quickly.

I am playing siren, currently level 43.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com App
I figured that,but I was just wondering if there's any good places to loot once I get a higher level.Haven't played much because me and my brother promise to only play when the other can to stay the same level.

Siren's such a cool class,love the res/z ability,so useful!

·
Registered
540 Posts
awesome game.. but man lots of grinding to lvl up ...

·
Registered
109 Posts
awesome game.. but man lots of grinding to lvl up ...
..and I thought the 1st one was a long game. Got up to I think lvl 56 on the first one with Mordecai.

2nd one is awesome, HUGE improvements over the first. Playing as Zero, currently level 24.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yeah, I lost interest in the first game halfway through, never finished it.

This one has me hooked though, even though there is a lot of grinding to level up, it seems more fun. Just passed level 17.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Aside from the game play the writing in the game is awesome! Can't play for more than 10 minutes without having a good laugh from it.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Damn, some of you guys are on level 40+ already!! I have been playing a lot and am only to level 30. guess I have some work to do!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I had a 4 day weekend when it dropped and I'm at an MOS school(uav operator usmc) so I have nothing but time to play.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App

1 - 20 of 22 Posts