Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
It's a fun and addicting game - buggy as hell though. The ending was pretty anti-climactic and it just throws you back into the game to finish anything you may not have done.

I'd wait for a patch if you play online a lot. Some really nasty bugs with corrupt data and skill point loss.

·
Registered
773 Posts
didnt like the story as much as i thought i would, but the action and gameplay are awesome...ran into a few bugs but nothing like serious that made me not want to play...game is great and addictiive and should keep me held up untill MW2 !!!

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
I have this on my Gamefly list. Patch was updated i think yesterday. I wanna get this and Dragon Age. But once MW2 drops all EVERYTHING takes a back seat.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Zombie DLC came out this week, kinda fun to blast through shambling hordes. Patch didn't fix much - game still desperately needs another. Developers should really fix things before they start asking you to pay for add on stuff.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
yeah i never can understand releasing something with bugs. i would much rather a game get pushed back due to them wanting to fix **** and releasing a finished game then when mofo's push back **** so they don't have to compete with another game releasing the same day. absolutely no excuse for releasing unfinished games once so ever! Still want to get this tho!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Madd Moxxi DLC is freaking hard to do solo - guess it's time I break down and start playthrough 2 so I can get some decent equipment. I'm actually 4 trophies away from getting platinum on this game, I just need to do some arena stuff and beat a boss multiplayer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts