Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my projector kit back in the Nov group buy. Everything looked great after the install and I'm getting tons of compliments on my lights even from a local leo.
On a recent ride I had a inner halo crack on me. I contacted Borka that nite (sat) and informed him of my issue and he responded later that nite saying he would ship me a new one out Monday no questions asked. Sunday nite I got another pm from him with tracking #.

Wednesday it was in my mailbox and last nite I got around to getting it back together and back to the sexiness.

Can't say enough about this guy. Awesome customer service, always here to answer questions we might have on the forum and his kits are top shelf in quality.
BKMoto is another one of great vendors here on .net that makes this site awesome.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I purchased my projector kit back in the Nov group buy. Everything looked great after the install and I'm getting tons of compliments on my lights even from a local leo.
On a recent ride I had a inner halo crack on me. I contacted Borka that nite (sat) and informed him of my issue and he responded later that nite saying he would ship me a new one out Monday no questions asked. Sunday nite I got another pm from him with tracking #.

Wednesday it was in my mailbox and last nite I got around to getting it back together and back to the sexiness.

Can't say enough about this guy. Awesome customer service, always here to answer questions we might have on the forum and his kits are top shelf in quality.
BKMoto is another one of great vendors here on .net that makes this site awesome.
Spot on. i had a bad wiring harness the night i got them, called him and told him what was going on and next minute i knew, he was sending another one out with 2 day shipping. the guy sure stands behind his product and delivers. i live in a place where people are too proud to speak up and say "your lights are awesome!" but i know for a fact their thinking "i need those now!" i agree nothing but positive things from the guy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts