Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so who rides an 03 black beauty and parked outside 260 franklin st. (in the financial district today)?
also, who rides a red/black rr and parks in chinatown on kneeland st everyday? anyone on this board?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Not me, but I am a boston RR owner as of Friday!

Whoever you guys are, we should all get together when its warmer for a ride. I can set it up if you want. Thanks!

:moped:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am from Weymouth area. There is a big crew that I go riding with so I am always looking for new people to come ride with us.

Where are you at? I assume you work downtown area?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i work downtown on franklin st. everywhere in boston is close to everywhere else. i live in waltham though. going to be a cold ride this morning at 30 degrees!

·
Registered
32 Posts
damn, i really miss boston. 2K BU grad here. i used to take my VW on storrow drive about 80 mph...what a fun drive! how's the big dig going?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ldacpano said:
damn, i really miss boston. 2K BU grad here. i used to take my VW on storrow drive about 80 mph...what a fun drive! how's the big dig going?
um its the big dig. 16+billion dollar project :roll: .. actually the zakem (i spelled that wrong) is completely finished and 93 goes completely under the city both north and south... still another year or so until it is completely finished... still, its very impressive if you consider all that had to be done.

storrow drive is quite a fun crazy drive/ride... anything over 50 can get your blood pumpin

G

·
0 Posts
I just moved to Cambridge, but I haven't brought the RC51 up from Florida yet. Hopefully I'll get it here before the riding season is over :roll:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
geremy said:
I just moved to Cambridge, but I haven't brought the RC51 up from Florida yet. Hopefully I'll get it here before the riding season is over :roll:
well, you've got about a 2/3 week window

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looks like we have some bostonian riders representing pretty soon!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IRock733 said:
I have the Yellow RR over on Summer St. by South Station. Who else we have out there from Boston?
work or live?? i work 2 or 3 blocks from there

geremy said:
HAR HAR

I hope your kidding
i rode to work yesterday, it was 30 degrees out :cry:
for us tough kids, the season can last from march to november, with an occasional ride in January and February

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sorry I am not one of those tough kids :roll:

You have not seen me or my bike out I am sure since its been so damn cold lately !! :(

I picked it up last friday and only rode it once since!

Pretty soon though, I will set up a ride, everyone PM me their name & numbers and I will call you out when the nice weather hits!

I just checked the weather, should be in a week :(

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey guys, this saturday looks like a good day for a ride. I and a bunch of other riders are going to be meeting up on newbury street at 2pm on Saturday. Right at the end of newbury, in front of JP licks and Virgin Records. Bring your biker buddies and meet up with us for a nice ride.

Let me know if you are interested and I will PM or you PM your number to me thanks!

:Vroam:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Anyone wanna ride tomorrow as well as saturday? Let me know, I work from home and can meet you guys downtown yo!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts