Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
eh-TEE-OH-clez
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heckler & Koch USP-40.

http://www.hk-usa.com/index.jsp?loc=101&SITEID=A&PartNumber=704501

Damn California for not letting me get the two-tone model...and for the excessive prices...and not letting me take home the gun for another 10 days...something like $840 out the door...after shopping ALL day for it. Lowest price I could get.

But hey, at least I bought it from the firing range, so I can come back to the range and shoot it whenever I like during the 10 day waiting period--it's not like I wasn't just gonna bring it back to the range to shoot it anyway right?

It was between the HK and the Sig p226. And well...the Sig p226 has always been my dream gun, but NO ONE could get it in two-tone for me...and I didn't feel like "settling" on a blued finish Sig especially since its always been my dream gun.

I'll get the Sig eventually: it's never been a question of either-or...but rather, a question of "Which one do I want to own first?"

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
You should have got the tactical model in .45acp. I think they make it in .40sw now too. It's a lot more accurate and more rare.

·
eh-TEE-OH-clez
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The tactical model has a threaded barrel right?

Can't have one of those in Kalifornia.

·
eh-TEE-OH-clez
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To me, a toy is anything you feel giddy about when you use. Otherwise, if you are using it, and it doesn't make you happy--it's called work.

But yes, guns are tools--no more, no less. But hey, I like to play with my power tools, socket sets, and etc too--and I call them my toys just as easily.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts