Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my boyfriend a Two Brothers M2 from MRI last week and installed it right away. Just wanted to let everyone know this is an awesome pipe and its WAY louder then everyones bike we've ever rode with (at least 40 different bikes). It looks very good too. And I've heard people say they have a problem getting it on straight. We didnt have that problem. Just follow the dang directions and itll be perfect. No remapping necessary either.

Thanks to EVERYONE at MRI for the super fast shipping and totally awesome price. You've got my business from now on.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Nice...not only does he have a good exhaust but he has a cool gf who bought it for him....siiiighh...

Congrads on the exhuast though, I'm guess you guys where shooting for a loud sound more than anything.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
AWESOME!!! Glad you received it in time. Post some pics of your g/f's bike (and your g/f).

I have a brand new 2BROS M5 Carbon for the 05-06 600RR IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP NOW!!! Price is $447.00 with FREE S&H within the 48 US States.

Give me a call if you want it asap!!!

Cheers... Nick - MRI

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

WE HAVE MORE!!!

Call me.

Cheers... Nick - MRI

ridersinc said:
I have a brand new 2BROS M5 Carbon for the 05-06 600RR IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP NOW!!! Price is $447.00 with FREE S&H within the 48 US States.

Give me a call if you want it asap!!!

Cheers... Nick - MRI

·
Registered
601 Posts
I love my M2...and yes its very loud!

·
Registered
454 Posts
speedgirl said:
I bought my boyfriend a Two Brothers M2 from MRI last week and installed it right away. Just wanted to let everyone know this is an awesome pipe and its WAY louder then everyones bike we've ever rode with (at least 40 different bikes). It looks very good too. And I've heard people say they have a problem getting it on straight. We didnt have that problem. Just follow the dang directions and itll be perfect. No remapping necessary either.

Thanks to EVERYONE at MRI for the super fast shipping and totally awesome price. You've got my business from now on.
Beg to differ, ANYTIME you add something that alters the flow of intake, exhaust, or change timing, or whatever!!! You need w remap to get the MOST out of it. Two Brothers to me is the same as a D&D, a disposable cheap exhuast with nothing gong for it but looks and sound

·
Registered
454 Posts
Save your money and go with Arata, Akrapovich, Arrow or Jardine for the power gains and sound!

You would be glad that you did

·
Registered
70 Posts
Definitely get Two Bros. I have the M5 and its the loudest pipe and cleanest sound around! No need to look at any other pipe...It also looks RAW on the bike. I'll try to post pics

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks to Nick at MRI got my 2bros. M5 today put it right on and went out on my bike.I am truly happy with this pipe it sounds and looks better then i even thought possible.Thanks again to everyone at MRI for such great service.

·
Registered
583 Posts
wow, a gf buying their bf an exhaust. must be every mans dream!!! congrats on the purchase. and kickinit, the diff between the two is just size diameter of the exhaust hole. thats it.

·
Registered
238 Posts
i have been debating between this and the yoshi rs5 with the carbon end cap... don't know which one i like more.. i like the way the yoshi looks but i like the way the 2bros sounds

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
you'll be waiting on the yoshi.

DealsGapRR said:
i have been debating between this and the yoshi rs5 with the carbon end cap... don't know which one i like more.. i like the way the yoshi looks but i like the way the 2bros sounds

1 - 19 of 19 Posts