Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am currently deployed to IRAQ. I live in Temple, Texas, however; on my R and R :drunk: I went to my home state of Michigan to see family. While I was there I stopped by Sport Bike Track Gear. I was able to save up enough money in Iraq to purchase some decent gear so that I could start doing track days when I return home. Instead of trying to guess sizes online I went to the STG store. Alf helped me out with new boots, gloves, 1PC suit and a new lid. I was also able to meet Jason and Brian. All great guys. :shakehand I ended up purchasing:

Alpinestars SMX Plus Boots White/Red Vented

REV'IT! Tarmac Leather Suit Black

KNOX Handroid Hand Armor Black

Bell RS-1 Helmet Shattered

I should be home mid August. There will still be a few track days left in Texas. They are holding everything for me, and will ship it down when I return back to the states. I will make sure to write a full review about all of the gear and sizes after I get a chance to test it out.
Here is me spreading the STG Love in Iraq.:banger:

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
awesome!!! my buddy picked up a set of those gloves he said they are amazing!! and they crash really well!! dont bother testing them out, he already did they work great!!

stay safe!! i got a lot of buddies in afghanistan right now, 1 of my best friends returns in 2 weeks!!!

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
Congrats on the new gear man, and thanks for your service. :cheers:

I should be home mid August. There will still be a few track days left in Texas.
Who are you planning to do the track days with? I dont have any set for August yet, maybe we could hit one up together.

·
Premium Member
51,156 Posts
Great gear indeed Jason & Nick from STG got you hooked up indeed these guys rock stay alert there man have a safe trip home and thanks for all what you do for your country good old USA

·
Registered
685 Posts
grats on the easy entry into a sweet set of gear. the bell in particular is good good stuff indeed. as always, thank you for serving, right on to you, sir. stay safe so we can see you on the track when youre home =]

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Thank you for all that you do! Stay safe, and get back here to all that sweet gear! One of the only good qualities of this state is that we have the STG showroom so close.

V-tec, I was about to say the exact same thing. Definitely looks like Jonda!

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
White gear is so sick, esp the white boots! I have some white boots and gloves too, but they are a pain to keep clean. Lol.

Thank you for all your service and hope you return home safely in August. :cheers:

·
Registered
phoenix, RIP. team white, RIP. 1098S, sold. only a cage as transport for now.
2,147 Posts
jonda. awesome lt. even as an o-2, i know you're ballin way more than me being an e-5. haha. stay safe out there.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.