Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was just taking a casual ride up the mountain and while riding it started feeling like the the bike was bouncing. It felt like the tire had flat spot and it was causing it to be bumpy. Then I notice that the rpm needle is bouncing while I was keeping a steady throttle. I pulled over and I let it rev in neutral and it sure enough it was bouncing up and down like the fuel was cutting off and switching back on really quickly. The higher the rpm the more it bounced. So I made my way home right after and while going down the mountain it went away and hasn't came back since. Could it be that the fuel injectors were getting clogged or a loose battery terminal?

D

·
0 Posts
Ok. What mods are on the bike and what has been done recently? What year?

D

·
0 Posts
How many miles, and have you ever changed the clutch discs? Will the RPM's continue to bounce when you pull the clutch in?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How many miles, and have you ever changed the clutch discs? Will the RPM's continue to bounce when you pull the clutch in?
16k and the rpm needle was bouncing while i was holding a steady throttle. When it was idling it sounded choppy. Then after riding about 5 miles down the mountain it just disappeared.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have had a similar problem...engine bounces when I hold a steady throttle only when holding RPMs at 6-7 and up engine revs up fine when throttle is wide open or when riding I dont notice any loss of power have slip on and air filter

1 - 17 of 17 Posts