1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
860 Posts
I emailed them about a month ago asking for a pic for the RR, and they said they rushed it on, and didn't have any pics, even on the dyno. I like the can, I'm just going to have to see how the tip looks. Too bad they don't offer a Moira series for us. I'd deff buy one of those

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
211 Posts
damn....just got my jardine at the beginning of the year but this sounds amazing.... wonder what its like in real life... and that moira has to be louder than hell...well maybe not but it would be freakin sweet.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I looked at boz bros once before, never got to talk to anyone who actually bought one

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
$485.00 with free S&H within the 48 us states. have RACE and STREET CORES for 03-04 and 05-06 600RRs... ships in a couple of days or less (depending what we have left in our warehouse).

do i hear the phone the ringing??

cheers... nick - mri

·
Registered
211 Posts
hey nick...if you guys had the moira for our bikes i would be in...because that would just be amazing...or is that coming out sometime?

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Give me a few weeks Nick.. I will be buying.. Any chance of you getting us some pics of it on a bike?

Also how many are selling. Hope this pipe doesn't end up like the Yosh.. on everyother bike.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
ridersinc said:
$485.00 with free S&H within the 48 us states. have RACE and STREET CORES for 03-04 and 05-06 600RRs... ships in a couple of days or less (depending what we have left in our warehouse).

do i hear the phone the ringing??

cheers... nick - mri
GREAT F UCKING PRICE.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
the moira is not coming out as yet... but the moment it does... we'll be able to get it.

cheers... nick - mri

F4iTO600rr said:
hey nick...if you guys had the moira for our bikes i would be in...because that would just be amazing...or is that coming out sometime?

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
you'll still be one of the few.

wes600rr said:
Give me a few weeks Nick.. I will be buying.. Any chance of you getting us some pics of it on a bike?

Also how many are selling. Hope this pipe doesn't end up like the Yosh.. on everyother bike.

·
Registered
865 Posts
not a fan of the look at all.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts