Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 02/15
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got an HRC starter/killswitch for my 03/04 CBR600RR which does not have a built in brakelight microswitch contact, it is also missing half of the pins compared to the OEM right side switch as you can see in photo.

Now I ghetto rigged my Microswitch so that it can fit into the head but I'm not sure on which spots I should place them... I've got a black and a brown wire coming from the RCS19 micro switch.

Here are some pics to make it more clear:

HRC Connector:

OEM Connector:

Micro switch wires

Does anyone know in what spots the micro switch wires should be and what about the other empty spots, will that be a problem? Oh yeah, I already checked my maintainance manual but I cant figure it out.

The only thing I noticed was that the "Black/Yellow" wire coming from the right side switch is not assigned to the killswitch nor the starter. So I'm guessting the brake light switch has something to do with that wire.

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
the wiring diagram I looked at says you'll have to match them up with the White/Green and Green/Yellow wires on the main wiring harness

edit: this is for a US wiring diagram, not sure if yours is different or not

·
BOTM Winner 02/15
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the wiring diagram I looked at says you'll have to match them up with the White/Green and Green/Yellow wires on the main wiring harness

edit: this is for a US wiring diagram, not sure if yours is different or not
Thanks, any idea which wire should connect to which of the two?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts