Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have intergraded led tail light. before it was working properly now it looks like its always braking. i played with the brakes to see if its stuck but its not the lines...could it be a fuse? or a wiring problem?..pls help..oh and my bike is a 04 RR

·
Registered
326 Posts
Have you checked both switches located at the hand, and foot brake, to see if they are stuck, or hung up somewhere? If there is a short or loose connection in your wiring/connection plugs, the brake light will usually sometimes work, or not even work at all.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
The '03's had a recall for some issue with the rear brake master cylinder. I don't know if that applied to the '04's But I've had the rear brake light switch stick before.

·
Registered
326 Posts
The '03's had a recall for some issue with the rear brake master cylinder. I don't know if that applied to the '04's But I've had the rear brake light switch stick before.
The brake recall was with one of the bolts on the rear brake caliper seizing due to corrosion.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys...im waiting for better weather to take it to the shop to have it looked at...toronto is still some what cold

1 - 8 of 8 Posts