Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thats funny, I just had that problem 2 days ago. The problem was on the foot brake. The sensor on the brake is seated into a holder. It just pulled up a little and kept the light on. I just pushed it back in and it was fine. Just follow the brake cable down to the foot brake and you will see what I am talking about. Play with it a little and you'll get it. I hope this helps you.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I found that after playing with the front brakes 1 2 3 4 5 6 adjustments,

I didn't know until a few days later, but my tailight 'brake light' was 'on' the whole time. It was stuck. To solve this problem all I did was push forward the front brake lever back to the normal position.

·
Registered
133 Posts
i had the same problem as the sheriff. the light would blink for a while and then finally just stayed on. i stopped by the dealer and took it by the service dept. one of the techs came out wiggled the cable and i heard it click back into place. no problems ever since.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the help errbody... got it fixed... problem was that when i put my tail piece back on, i pulled the wire for the brake light too much and its stretching out the spring...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts