Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one who has an RR whose brake lights don't light up when I use only my front brakes or is everyones like this? They only turn on when I use my rear! lmk, thanks!...O

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ceph said:
can you still hear the little switch on the front brake click on and off when you pull the lever? believe it or not, the contacts inside that switch can break, causing it to no longer function.
That's probably it, It's probably wigged out when I went down on the right side. I'll check it out. Thanks!...O

·
Registered
373 Posts
Ceph said:
ah, you got the disco light option, i didn't splurge on that feature, wish i'd gotten it now. that's so pimp. :rocker:
I got the mirrored ball option. I wasn't going to settle for just the "disco light" option. Mine also plays "staying alive" in 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th gears!!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
deputy963 said:
I got the mirrored ball option. I wasn't going to settle for just the "disco light" option. Mine also plays "staying alive" in 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th gears!!
That sucks mine only plays YMCA...I guess I shouldn't have gotten the Special Edition Rainbow RR. :supergay:

^
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
:bs:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pantablo said:
you went down on the right side and didnt suspect crash damage as the likely culprit right off?
Suspected yes! That's why I started the thread in the first place! Just didn't want to believe!

Disco lights....Great!!! Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Omar
that is a funny avatar uncle mario is getting busy i wonder is luigi in the closet watching or what

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
moeman said:
Omar
that is a funny avatar uncle mario is getting busy i wonder is luigi in the closet watching or what

Thanks! Oh yeah...I think Luigi's in the closet watching and spanking his monkey!!!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
for some odd reason this reminds of frank rizzo the character from the jerky boys prank calls cd series by the way seeing your location brings back memories i used to work as a shift manager at WENDYS the fast food joint on bay ridge some rough time and some good times man its been 16 years since then dang iam getting old lol

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You're not missing much! Bay Ridge is still Bay Ridge. It's everywhere else that's changed!!! Hahahahahahahaahahaaaa!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts