Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok first of all i have read through hundreds of the "brake light stays on" threads and have gone through all of those troubleshooting tips that were given there.

that being said, my brake light does not turn off? i have, of course, checked the adjustment on the rear pedal connector and also completely unplugged it and nothing happened. so i unplugged the front wires nothing happened, took off the brake lever and checked that little button and nothing happened after pressing it and checking everything there.

with both connectors (front and back) unplugged, the brake light is still staying light up?could it just be that the actual tail light assembly is broken, or are there other solutions that i did not pick up on?

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
like is your brake light on, or is your red running light on? my brake light stays on running light but when i hit the break it flashes brighter

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have also replaced all the fuses because i recently blew 2 within 48 hours so i figured maybe they were getting old..so not sure if that helps any. and also the taillight has not been working since i got the bike i figured when i went through and replaced the entire main and front and sub harnesses it would fix these issues but i guess not. im leaning more onto it being the taillight broken. still want opinions and other possible solutions

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the brake light actually stays on. ex, i hit the brake nothing happens. its just bright as hell all the time.
also its an 03

like is your brake light on, or is your red running light on? my brake light stays on running light but when i hit the break it flashes brighter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts