Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I have a 2005 Honda CBR 600rr. The issue I’m trying to correct has had me tied up with it for the past month. The only problem is the brake lights will not illuminate when the bike is running. If the key in the ignition is turned to the on position it’s fine but won’t go on after I start it.The issue I’m trying to correct has had me tied up with it for the past month. The only problem is the brake lights will not illuminate when the bike is running. If the key in the ignition is turned into the on position then all the lights work just fine. I checked both the brake switches and they are both functional. For some reason I can’t get the rear brake light to illuminate when the bike is running. The bike has aftermarket LED in the rear and flush mount LED’s in the front. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
EDIT
Double checked my wiring for my front blinkers and sure enough one side (left front) was blue to yellow instead of black to blue, yellow to orange . Insane how one wire crosses up and affects the braking light. But simple overlook and simple fix. Hope this helps someone else .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts