Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you know what exact model of brake pads are for whichever year of CBR? I have a 2006 CBR600RR and I was curious since there?s different serial numbers like FA409V, FA381V, etc.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I would personally use the brake manufacturer's searches for your particular year over a dealer's/retailer's website. I only say that because Revzilla didn't match Galfer HH's to my 2003 600RR, but Galfer's site directly clearly gave me the option. I just used the part number from Galfer's website to search for them directly on Revzilla.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
How do you know what exact model of brake pads are for whichever year of CBR? I have a 2006 CBR600RR and I was curious since there?s different serial numbers like FA409V, FA381V, etc.
Our site isn't updated with fitment yet but if you are ever in need of aftermarket parts and accessories you are always welcome to shoot me a PM and can provide our best pricing for a forum member. We are a site sponsor as well.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Why not just spend the same money and buy an upgraded pad say Vesrah JL or RJL? It grabs better than OEM at the cost of wearing out a little faster.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts