1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Bridgestone....meh.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Bridgestones are great, Ive been running the BT-003 DOT's for a couple years. Looking forward to trying these.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I used to run 003's then they started slipping as I got faster. Then went to Power one V front and love them still! Now about to try some 211 UK Dunlops I picked up. We shall see

·
Registered
668 Posts
Now about to try some 211 UK Dunlops I picked up. We shall see
I use to run the 003 R as well and got these 211's for cheap so decided to give them a try and got a chance this last friday at Chuckwalla and I love it! Had to remove my front fender because the front tire expands and was about to burn through it.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
i know some people that have ran them at race weekends already...theyve so far had nothing but good things to say...my friend saw a set that they used and he said they barely looked used and they have a couple of races under them

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Definitly have a cool looking tread pattern

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
the 003's were pretty greeat tires - these must be better

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
I meant the 003 DOTs. used then on a 09 ZX6R around the track - loved them and the bike

but i would imagine the new tire will be better then the old - usually the way it goes (but not always)

·
BOTM Winner 02/12
364 Posts
I meant the 003 DOTs. used then on a 09 ZX6R around the track - loved them and the bike

but i would imagine the new tire will be better then the old - usually the way it goes (but not always)
Really quick off topic question. How did you like the 09 ZX6R compared to the RR on the track?

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
bump ttt...

read on another forum that these were pretty good. the tits.
anyone here use the r10's yet??

1 - 20 of 84 Posts