Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Here is my 2004 600rr she was pretty broken up fron the crash in July but now starting to look alittle better with some new goodies.

So Far I got:
05 Front Forks(Resprung and Revavled)
05 SwingArm(Powdercoated Flat Black)
46 PRXLS Ohlins Rear Shock (Thank you Brad)
WoodCraft Sliders(Not on the Bike Yet)
WoodCraft Alternator and Case Slider
Carrozzeria Vstar Anodized Black(Thank you Brad)
Driven Anodized Black Sprockets -1/+2
Puig Black Double-Bubble
Gillies VCR Rearset 2008
Gcraft Res.
Spiegler SS Braid Lines Front/Rear

Still gotta bring it into the shop and get the Chain and the bike set up for me and a pair of Headlights and she is done. I'll post some pictures up in the next couple of minutes if its not too busy here at work

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
seriously, just gives an excuse to add upgrades. those wheels and covers are sexy. once you get her all back she will look better than ever

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
seriously, just gives an excuse to add upgrades. those wheels and covers are sexy. once you get her all back she will look better than ever
yea i cant wait to get it all back together think ima try and put it in my van and take it to the shop after my buddy helps me with bleeding the brakes

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for all the comments guys i hope to get the bike in the shop this saturday with the help of my bro. Just need to get Headlights from the gf and get the chain+the engine is sagin little bit gotta crack the bolts loose and put the woodcraft sliders in and its finished.:toothy4: oh i bled my brakes yesturday wasnt too bad the rear break was givin me and my bud some trouble couldnt tell if i got the air out i might bleed it again.

·
Registered
434 Posts
what did those wheels cost you?? sick.

anyways i have the same bike you have....just without the pc-ed swing arm. do your fairings have the wings on them? and youre gonna def wanna a slip on. before i got mine, talk about the whisper-er hahaha i felt like i was sneaking around town.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what did those wheels cost you?? sick.

anyways i have the same bike you have....just without the pc-ed swing arm. do your fairings have the wings on them? and youre gonna def wanna a slip on. before i got mine, talk about the whisper-er hahaha i felt like i was sneaking around town.

The wheels i got from Brad at Superbikesupply for pretty good price it was through a recent group buy. As far as exhaust ive been lookin at getting leovince carbon/titianum can then pickin up some arrow headers from one of the vendors but for now i just wanna get my baby back on the road. Oh i only have the silver on the tank not on the other fairings.:toothy4:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Damn dude, that is a pretty nice shopping list!! Looking good so far!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
so how you like those metzlers??
they are decent i went to mount front tire the was on my old rim to the new one but i guess i thrashed throught it >_< was meat in the middle but they wouldnt mount it cuz nothing on the sides.

i like those wheels a lot. i mean without going into big bux they are pretty dope.
yea thats what caught my eye on them in the first place was needing new rims and these fit the budget with the help of a group buy:toothy4:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts