Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a broken gopro HD Hero case I can have? when I wrecked my bike the outter shell pierced the button on the top and so I need a new button and/or case...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh, i guess I meant to say the actual camera body.. hence why Im trying to find somebody with a broken one.. i need the top button to the camera.. but I think I got it to work. I pulled a button off something I had in a box of electronics "junk" and jerry-rigged a button YAY

D

·
0 Posts
Just send it in to be fixed under warranty. If anything they'll charge you for the part and that's it. GoPro is at least trying to make customers happy now. Along with a prepaid shipping label to yet again send my GoPro in to them, they sent me the black clip for free since mine broke when I first got the camera.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i emailed them and they told me sorry.. i have to buy a new camera.. hopefully my makeshift button works ;)

the top button is a "play" button hahah but when in the protective housing it works fine

Attachments

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
i emailed them and they told me sorry.. i have to buy a new camera.. hopefully my makeshift button works ;)

the top button is a "play" button hahah but when in the protective housing it works fine
Wow they told you to buy a new one? That's interesting most company would have you send it in for repair they somtimes charge you material plus labor.

·
fast03600rr
9,995 Posts
You need the top button for that.
yea, you do need the top button to set it up and since his top button "kinda" works then he could easily set it up and use it. then he would be able to turn it on and not have to use the top button as much. thanks for your input though:ciao:

·
Jack Daniels is my bff
1,985 Posts
upgrade your firmware and you can use the one button feature to make that thing easier to use!
Hmmm wonder how that will work out. I try to avoid the front button at all costs while riding. If i push it to turn off the camera to save battery I just end up changing the setting and getting all out of wake. I just use the top to start filming and stop filming and stick with that lol. The buttons really suck, should of made them bigger or more of a "click" to them, can barely feel if I hit it right or not. Luckily I can just hear the beep sound to know whats going on.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
and Ive heard a lot about the firmware update messing up a lot so I want to wait until they work the bugs out...

D

·
0 Posts
and Ive heard a lot about the firmware update messing up a lot so I want to wait until they work the bugs out...
So far the only mess ups have been from user error when installing. Mostly people trying to install the STD firmware in the HD model.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So I went ahead and updated the firmware. Got no errors it works flawlessly. Also the one button mode is the front button so I'm golden.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts