Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 05 rr..i had a 905 cage on it but i had dropped it..my right side motor mount broke..im getting a freestyle cage..but the problem is..i dont thknk i can mount the cage if the motor mount is completely broken off..any tips or anything???

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
yeah buy a dirtbike if you wanna do tricks. if you say you took a hammer to the tank like ive seen some do i will go vomit

·
Registered
36 Posts
I stunt and f4i, did the same thing many of times. Just take your bike to the local welder that can TIG and have him weld it up, drill the hole again and your ready to go. Then next time tap the rear brake a little sooner. also i removed the spacers on the front mounts and added flat bar and linked the two mounts it made it bullet proof.

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
find a decent place that can TIG weld, and you should be alright.

BTW, i hate it when people tell other people how they should ride their bike. it's your bike, have fun on it. and use a heat gun to get the plastic cover to dent in, lol.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
calm down man. quick, someone put up a pic of a dented tank so this guy can puke.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
lol, ya man, i dont stunt or anything, but i also dont come into a thread about stunting and bash on them

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will just weld it up..The entire motor mount has broken off of the bike..i will have to cut a piece of tubing to weld on then just tap the hole..thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
rrstunter said:
Why would i use a hammer to the tank?:iamwithst ...........I used a rubber mallet..:icon_salu
commence vomitting.....

hopefully that rubber mallet bounced back up and hit you in the head.... which would be why you wouldnt use a rubber mallet

im not tellin anybody how to ride. just sayin its pretty stupid in my opinion which is just as valid as your opinion that it isnt

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
true, but then again i dont come into a track persons thread and say its a waste of money or anything

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
NOW go:puke:.....
:icon_lol:

potate311 said:
yeah buy a dirtbike if you wanna do tricks. if you say you took a hammer to the tank like ive seen some do i will go vomit

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
o no thats a yamaha. that person was smart to beat the piss outa that thing

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
if not destroying things i love with a hammer means i have a stick in my ass then so be it. id rather have a stick in my ass than no brain in my head

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
potate311 said:
if not destroying things i love with a hammer means i have a stick in my ass then so be it. id rather have a stick in my ass than no brain in my head
or else you just can't ride. :icon_lol:

you should post up a pic of your ride, so we can make fun of it. i'm betting there's a rainbow sticker on it somewhere.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
i cant ride because i dont beat my tank in with a hammer.... yes you are right. i dream of the days when im worthy of a destroyed tank.

if you wanna make fun of a stock red 05 600RR (tank intact) with the only things appearance wise not stock being the fendereliminator and front signals then i guess go ahead lol. id rather have that rainbow sticker on there than a beat in tank since they both scream GAY just as loudly lol except the tank thing also screams ignorant

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
just FYI, my tank is in tact. and i still think you are ignorant to the whole brotherhood on here. just keep on bashing members.

the reason the tank is beat in, is so that you can sit there without falling off the bike. and most of them are bought already dinged and scratched up off Ebay and the likes. so someone can buy the "pretty" one for their bike. most stunt bikes are salvaged to begin with. take some time and learn about something before you go bashing on it. it only shows your age and lack of participation in the real world.

the dented tank serves it's purpose, more so than cutting the fender off of your bike. or removing the functional signals for prettier one.

do you even own a 600RR?

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
ok here we go.

i never said YOUR tank wasnt intact. thats a good point because i dont even know how you think this is all directed at you somehow all of a sudden anyway

you act like im the only one "bashing". are you not trying to do the same thing to me? is every single person on here not instantly attacked by EVERYONE if they show the slightest bit of ignorance or even a typo?

i know the reason for it. did you think that i just thought people just did it for fun? my original post of "buy a dirtbike to DO TRICKS" proves that. so tell me what i need to "learn" about.

if age and "lack of participation in the real world" have allowed me to know as much as i do now, which not being conceided but is much more than most my age, then so be it again.

last but not least. do you want the vin number? o wait ive already clarified that im a 13 year old boy just playing around on the internet right? hahaha no really im just on here for the fun of it and dont even own a.... whats it called?.... motor... cycle?

anything else?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts